Schools, further and higher education institutions use the programme to support their pupils/students, for teacher/personal tutor professional development and to help teachers and staff work with pupils/students from around the age of seven upwards. Here are some examples how:
1. Schools, further and higher education institutions encourage families to sign-up their young people (one subscription per child) via the FREE Family membership programme.
2. Schools, further and higher education institutions encourage parents to subscribe to the FREE Family membership programme (one subscription per person) to help them learn more about how they can help their young people and themselves.
3. A teacher/personal tutor mentoring a pupil/student can purchase one subscription and work through the programme side-by-side with their pupil/student.
4. Schools, further and higher education institutions purchase a subscription or subscriptions for their pupils/students – one subscription per pupil/student. We can create bespoke packages for target groups that need extra support, whole year groups e.g. to improve exam results and well-being, Year 7 transition programmes. We can also create whole school, further and higher education institutions programmes. Discount is available for volume.
5. Schools, further and higher education institutions purchase additional subscriptions for teachers/personal tutors (one subscription per teacher/personal tutor) to help them learn more about how they can help their pupils/students and themselves.
6. Schools, further and higher education institutions can combine steps 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 based on their own circumstances.
For further guidance about programme use by children and young people of different ages please see the FAQ at the bottom of the page linked here.